The oldest of Generation Z is on the job market and the youngest are still in school. How do you differentiate them in comparison to millennials?
- Their attention is fragmented, yet their performance has grown.
- Nothing is linear or continuous.
- They're more competitive, loners and accustomed to constant change because social media is forging their adolescence.
- Their motivation is security: concerned about privacy, terrorism and a possible recession.
- They are even more entrepreneurial in nature and prefer in-person communications.