1. A purchase must be relaxing and pleasant. No pressure. Focus on the experience.
2. The men-are-dumb approach is neither funny nor effective. Use emotions instead.
3. Use multiple sources of information – men don't back down on decisions.
4. Your discounts and promotions have wasted the precious time they were listening to you.
5. They are of few words in social media, but they don't think less.
6. Avoid catalogs, long menus, countless options. Keep it simple please.
7. If it works, they are ready to buy now. Make it quick for them.
8. A male client will not complain, but neither he nor his friends will come back.